Complaint Review: FCNB - First Consumer National Bank

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2003

• Reported By:Beaverton Oregon
FCNB - First Consumer National Bank
P.O. Box 3910 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-876-3262
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Consumer National Bank Credit Card Late fees and over limit charges Portland Oregon

*Consumer Comment: me too

I was just charged $35.00 late fee on my account that should have had a $7.28 balance if they would have posted my payment on time.

My $50.00 payment was due on July 22,2003. I use on-line banking. This payment is scheduled automatically every month on the 11th. This is the first month that it has not been posted by the 13th.

I got online tonight to look at my account and get this straightened out. Was I surprised to hit on this website. Class Action sounds like a great idea to me.

Sandie
Beaverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2003 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-First-Consumer-National-Bank/Portland-Oregon-97206/First-Consumer-National-Bank-Credit-Card-Late-fees-and-over-limit-charges-Portland-Oregon-65140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - First Consumer National Bank

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

im in the same boat as you. i have my payments sent via online billpay and only the month of july was received late. on that same statement it mentions that the account had been transferred to first national bank of omaha. i am in the process of documenting everything from billpay and the last few months of statements from FCNB to show them that the error is on their end in accessing me a late fee.

because of all this drama i ordered my crediut report from all 3 agencies a few days ago. i have since disputed FCNB at all 3: transunion, experian, and equifax...

transunion has removed FCNB from my report and im still waiting on experian and equifax. im not sure if i still have to pay off the remaining balance if the creditor is removed from my credit report.... anyone know?