Complaint Review: FCNB Master Note Trust , FBCS

• Submitted: Thu, April 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 20, 2006

• Reported By:austin Texas
FCNB Master Note Trust , FBCS
841 E Hunting Park Ave Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-594-8646
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

FCNB Master Note Trust, FBCS Fcnb took 9 ACH drafts off my bank account to settle a account. I now told that the agent was no longer working there and they would not have settled for the amount they have taken from my bank account, therefore I need to pay the full amount due or I will get a phone call every day until I pay it up in full. I'm ripped off for $ 2544.93 and phone call everyday. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I agree to settle a debt so FBCS would stop calling me. The Agent Name MS Owen rep no. 99 needed me to give them a good faith payment over the phone and therfore showing her boss I was agree to pay off on a settlement amount on a debt. I went over all my personal information again as instructed , because they needed to record this conversation over the phone. 8 payment later finding out there is not any letter coming in the mail for the settlement paid in full and only to find out these two people just took me for a ride. I'm getting call everyday asking why I stop paying on this account and informing me that this could lead to a law suit if I dont pay the balance. We settleted at $ 2544.93 but they wanted $ 7000.00. The agent was fired for taken these kind of settlement and there is nothing they could do about her miss leading me, but still I have to pay off the account which is still due with a balance. I have all the check number dating from the 1st payment and leading to the last final payent from my account which were ACH .How do I get them to stop calling me.

austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2006 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Master-Note-Trust-FBCS/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19124-4824/FCNB-Master-Note-Trust-FBCS-Fcnb-took-9-ACH-drafts-off-my-bank-account-to-settle-a-accoun-187793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Master Note Trust , FBCS