Complaint Review: Federal Grants Departmnet

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: NotStupid — Frankfort Kentucky United States of America
Federal Grants Departmnet
Washington DC Washington DC, Washington DC United States of America

Federal Grants Departmnet I was offered a federal grant of $7000 that would be put into my bank account or on a debit card or a Walmart card or wired via Western Union. Washington DC

I received a call at 7:26pm on 10/29/2012 saying that I was getting a Federal Grant from Washington DC and that they could deposit that into my bank account or onto a debit card or Walmart prepaid card or Western Union it to me. Then they gave me a call back number that I am to call tomorrow at 11:30am and talk to the guy that releases that money. The guy I spoke to his name is William Patterson and the call back number is 202-657-5552.  He also gave me a confirmation number that I am suppose to give this guy when I call back. The guy that I spoke to had a foreign accent probably India there was also a woman that was there that was the first person that said I would be getting this grant but I could not understand her so she put this guy on. I tried to call the call back number back and no on answered of course they wouldn't because there is a hurricane coming first off and secondly this is probably some jackass that has come into this country on a visa trying to get US money to take back to their country. We need to take back our country and get these people out of here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Grants-Departmnet/Washington-DC-Washington-DC-/Federal-Grants-Departmnet-I-was-offered-a-federal-grant-of-7000-that-would-be-put-into-m-961756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Grants Departmnet