Complaint Review: Federal Pardons Canada

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Surrey,BC British Columbia
Federal Pardons Canada
100 Consilium Place,Toronto,Ont. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Federal Pardons Canada I contacted this company on June 4th.2011 Toronto Ontario

Re: Federal Pardons Canada

I have a crimial record and cannot cross the Canadian - US border, I was convicted of fraul over $10,000.00 and sentenced to 3 years and my Pardon ,I would be able to apply for it on March 23th.2012.Unfortunetly, our Gov't passed Bill 10 on March 10-th.or 11th. soon after

this bill was passed, I contacted FPC, I was told due to this bill my waiting time was extended by 5 years( March 23rd. [continued below]....

..... 2017) I believe  the woman's name was Carla, the man I originaly spoke with was Alex.

At that time she told me I could apply for a Waiver from the Dep't. of Homeland Security,

for an additional $350.00(around that amount)see attachment. I Searched the internet,

and on Nov.1st.,2012 I got them to apply for this waiver. At that time I was told it would take between 6 - 8 months. I heard nothing from them so I sent several emails asking for an update. I got no reply after several phone calls(which said the number I called was temporilly out of order. The emails got no reply.

I'm out $734.50 for their ripoff, also $140.00 for 2 sets of fingerprints($70.00) each time.

So these bandits ripped me off for a total $ 874.50.

DON"T use these bandits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Pardons-Canada/Toronto-Ontario-M1H-3E3/Federal-Pardons-Canada-I-contacted-this-company-on-June-4th2011-Toronto-Ontario-1071576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Pardons Canada