Complaint Review: federal reserve bank CA

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Kenyal — mooresville North Carolina USA
federal reserve bank CA
california san fransisco, California United States of America

federal reserve bank CA sam martin I was dumb enough to actually believe it. first lady called and said recieved $7000 from the goverment and to send 290 money gram to get it in 45min. I did and then she directed me to another person san fransisco, California

I was actually stupid enough to do it! I got a call from a lady saying i recieved $7000 that i do not have to pay back from the government. she said i just need to send a processing fee of 290 to them and all that money will be deposited right back to me in 45 min. So i did, then she send me to another person supposedly in the bank itself and sam martin said that everthing went through and that i recieved additional money totaling it up to $8080, but i need to send $690 as a deposit (i know STUPID but i was was so caught up) so i told him that i didnt have that much on me then he asked how much do i and i told him $300 and he said that was fine to send it and it will be givin right back to me in 10 min. so i did nd then he said it was deposited but I checked and it wasnt.. so i called back and he answered and i told him i didnt get it and he was surpirsed sayin it should have been there by now let me check. When he got back on the phone he said he just seen where the taxes wasnt paided on it and when i pay that he will be released to me cause if he just gives it to me then it looks lik illagal money so i was lik giv me some time to get it he said that was okay.. i called everyday and he answered talke to me so i was thinking okay mayb this is okay so i finally get a little bit of the money and i process it through the same way i usually did then he says you sent it wrong change the name to david... something cant remeber the name but i did what he asked and he said he will be on your account i 10 mins if not call me back after 2hrs and ill see what wrong. wel i did then he said im being directed to the head supurvisor and he gonna take my account. then he calls and it was at lik 6pm and he says it too late to do the transaction now so lets wait till the morning ill call around 10am (his name is david bishop) i said okay soo excited and everything so when he calls the next morning he says i will be sending it to you western union your card didnt accept it or something like that he said so i was lik okay but then he throws a curve ball and said but first we need you to come up with $1400 then it will be released in 3 seconds but we need it done by today in 2hours... i said theres no way i can come up with that amount of money in 2 hours he said very rudely wel you wont get your money and i will cancel your account i said well then send me the $1200 back that i already sent to you he said i cant do that then i said then mail it to me because ive been through hell to get this money he said i cant help you with that. i he said that all th money i pai will get right back to me totalling everyhting up now to $9991.83 so i stalled i told him i would get it then i started callin my local federal reserve bank and leave messages but they were all closed for the holidays and a bunch of red flags came up in my head i just wished it would have came sooner then he said ill giv you til monday but its gonna charge $250 everyday that you wait so i said okay ill call yu monday. hoping i can get someone on the phone before he calls cause it the holiday.. I hate this!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/federal-reserve-bank-CA/san-fransisco-California-/federal-reserve-bank-CA-sam-martin-I-was-dumb-enough-to-actually-believe-it-first-lady-c-986066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on federal reserve bank CA