Complaint Review: Federal Warrany Service Corp

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — La Quinta California
Federal Warrany Service Corp
PO Box 105689 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Federal Warrany Service Corp Took my money and won't come out to service my applicance Atlanta Georgia

I called this morning to schedule a service call because my Kitchen Aid range cleaning feature (once again, overheated and locked) and customer service read through my notes, which he even was shocked at the problems we have experienced and how long this has been going on but after five minutes of reading my notes, he proceeds to tell me he cannot set up a service call because the product was not installed properly and the long and short of it is that I need to go back to my builder.

I proceeded to tell him that this range has been moved in/out 4-5 times for repair so it is not an installation issue but a faulty range. I said this is a scam then if they are soliciting me for my money yet they know they cannnot send someone out to repair it and would like my money back. He told me if I wanted my money back that I would have to write a letter requesting it.....SERIOIUSLY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Warrany-Service-Corp/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Federal-Warrany-Service-Corp-Took-my-money-and-wont-come-out-to-service-my-applicance-A-1094034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Warrany Service Corp