Complaint Review: FedEx

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Anand — bklyn New York
FedEx
2801 john FKennedy jersey city, New Jersey USA

FedEx A fedex driver delivered & handed my package to a neighbor who decided to steal the package when signature conformation was required.fedex is handling this case sloppy & because of the drivers incompitence they blame me the buyer & the shipper & also expect us to deal with the issue.their driver gave my package to someone else without checking the proper identifacation.but they insist that the seller & i deal with an issue caused by a fedex driver. jersey city New Jersey

On sep 5,2013 at2:53pm a package was delivered to my biulding for me.however the driver took it upon himself to give my package to my neighbor when signature conformation was payed for & a signature was required upon delivery to the person or someone in ur apartment not the neoghbors apartment mind u on a whloe different floor. when i went to the neighbor to retreave the package they denied ever receiving the package. so i contacted the police & they spoke to them but nothing. on saturday the 7th my wife & i were attacked by these people  the police were called once again & police reports were filed. becuase of the fedex drivers incompitence & laziness my wifes life & mine were both put in danger because he could not follow proper protocal.& fedex lied to me they told me sent me emails with the persons signature & conformation of delivery then they said there was no signature. they said they would call me i had to call them atleast 75 times to find out what was going on with my package.now the end result is the seller & i are left to deal with fedex's error.because they refuse to except responcibilities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FedEx/jersey-city-New-Jersey-07306/FedEx-A-fedex-driver-delivered-handed-my-package-to-a-neighbor-who-decided-to-steal-the-1083344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FedEx