Complaint Review: fedgrantusa.com

• Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Temple Texas
fedgrantusa.com
www.FEDGRANTUSA.COM Internet U.S.A.

fedgrantusa.com unauthorized charges to a credit card Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

I have recieve about 3 charges to a credit card that hasn't been authorizsed by this fedgrantusa . I call and got a total run around . I was turn someone got my credit card and ordered this CD that i know nothing about . No one has got this card and used it to order this . This site needs to be check out and something needs to be done about this . Not only they ripping people off with the scam they using but giving our govorment a bad name by the abuse of what they are doing to the usa people.

Olin
Temple, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fedgrantusacom/internet/fedgrantusacom-unauthorized-charges-to-a-credit-card-Internet-454776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fedgrantusa.com

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sir,
Our company provides customer service for some of the Fed grant usa programs. I want to apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred.

There are no commitments with the free product you ordered. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. It is also disclosed in the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and you will not be charged if you cancel within your trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

If you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at customerservice@cshelp.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,