Complaint Review: fedgrantusa.com

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:springfield Ohio
fedgrantusa.com
Nationwide United States of America

fedgrantusa.com well i paid the 2.95 shippin wait for disc didnt get one then today i was checking my account and ther was a charge for another 39.95 and i did not agree to any more charges or trails only the 2.95 shipping like thay said and now im gonna get the shaft i think this sh*t is really messed up in a time when the regular joes like myself need help in a time of crises and this is what i get i'm very pis Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Ripoff Report Verified Safe I ordered a grant kit from them and paid $2.95 for the shipping and handling. It has been a few and I still have not received the kit. I think that sh*t like this has got to quit always someone out to rip someone else off and it's getting old Then this morning I checked my bank statement online and it showed that they took another $39.95 out of my account. I never agreed to thisor any other trails just the shipping. I never saw anywhere that it was only a trial period or anything. I'm very upset with this.People and there damn scames f***in the real workers.

I am a person who is struggling to make ends meet and thought that this was a program to help people like me out you know the average joes. I guess I was wrong. So much for the federal government helping us little people. I want my money back NOW!!!

Please can i get my money back.

Bigdaddy79 springfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fedgrantusacom/nationwide/fedgrantusacom-well-i-paid-the-295-shippin-wait-for-disc-didnt-get-one-then-today-i-was-453169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fedgrantusa.com

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

The 39.95 charge you have mentioned may be for a Grant Master program - and our company represents certain Grant Master programs. I apologize for any misunderstandings that might have occurred when you purchased your Grant CD. If this is one of our programs, we certainly would like to assist you with your concerns and come to a resolution ASAP.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate an account for this customer as there is limited information on this post. In order to assist you, we will need more information, such as your full name/zip code, contact phone # and/or an email address so we may attempt locate your information.

If you have not yet contacted Customer Service, please call 1-888-216-8692 and they will happily assist you in trying to locate an account and addressing your concerns.

If you've already contacted customer service and feel you were not treated fairly, or would like to discuss additional issues, please contact me directly at 435-773-1795, or you may email me at customerservice@cshelp.org, and I will assist you immediately.

If you are another customer reading this and you have tried customer service and feel that we have failed you, or feel you were mistreated in any way, please call me directly at the number above or the customer service email and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,