farmers

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: Badbadbad — miami Florida
FELIX DIAZ .. PHONE GEEKS
16635 s dixie highway palmetto bay, Florida USA

FELIX DIAZ .. PHONE GEEKS phone geeks miami Felix Diaz STOLE $260 from me palmetto bay Florida

My husband and I had some business transactions with Felix Diaz who is THE OWNER of phone geeks, we bought a couple of phones from him and he even wanted us to go into a partnership with him by buying half of the store "phone geeks" ( thankfully we didnt).

Last 3 phones he sold us were broken, we gave them back to him and he promised he would return the phones working, after 2 weeks of not hearing from him my husband went to the store and asked him what was going on, to what he said that he would return our money because he couldnt fix the phones.

Two weeks later we go by to collect our money and he wasnt at the store and did not pay us or authorized his employee to pay us, this situation went on for about 2 more weeks, finally we went to the store and HIS EMPLOYEE felt emabarrased and paid us $100 of the amount due to us, Feliz did not return our phone calls blocked our numbers and when we went to the store to collect $260 remaining he said HIS STORE DIDNT MAKE ANY CASH !!!

it has being 5 months and we are still waiting for him to call us and return our money, which I am sure he wont. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE, the owner is a thieve and he has no problem in disappearing with people's money AND PHONES.

Felix Diaz also works at a dealership were im sure he scams people as well, what a terrible business man and a terrible business. This guys is  A THIEF I REPEAT FELIX DIAZ IS A THIEF !!! DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY....

Sign an honest person who trusted the wrong man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FELIX-DIAZ-PHONE-GEEKS/palmetto-bay-Florida-33157/FELIX-DIAZ-PHONE-GEEKS-phone-geeks-miami-Felix-Diaz-STOLE-260-from-me-palmetto-bay-Fl-1136700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FELIX DIAZ .. PHONE GEEKS