Complaint Review: Ferrey & Nicholas

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:Mt. Pleasant Pennsylvania
Ferrey & Nicholas
1 Bradoock Rd. 2nd Floor Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ferrey & Nicholas Beware of false promises.. Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Ferrey & Nicholas Sets Record Straight

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ferrey & Nicholas Setting Record Straight

*Consumer Comment: The ex-employee above left Ferrey and Nicholas to start her own debt negotiation company...

I am a former employee of Ferrey & Nicholas. I was hired and remained in the employ of a temp agency throughout my employment with Ferrey & Nicholas.

During my employment, I began to notice more and more problems that seemed questionable. It was hard for me to explain why a client would be told one thing during their initial call but another by me.

No debt company can have any interest, late fees, over-the-limit fees, annual membership fees, or attorney fees waived for you. The truth is that in most cases you are retaining a company that cannot do anything more than what you are able to do on your own. Rather or not attorney fees are charged is at the discretion of the attorney that filed the suit.

I chose to disassociate myself on 9/12/08 from Ferrey & Nicholas. I would have left sooner however there were a few files that I felt I needed to follow through with. I apologize to anyone that I may not have been able to get into a payment arrangement prior to leaving. I did the most I could for the most people that I could in the last few weeks.

I am not in any way advising client's not to retain the services of Ferrey & Nicholas. I would simply advise you to ask questions before retaining the services of any type of debt negotiation or mediation services. The main questions being: What can you do for me? and Why should I retain your services intead of contacting the attorney or creditor on my own?

Larissa
Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ferrey-Nicholas/Mt-Pleasant-Pennsylvania-15666/Ferrey-Nicholas-Beware-of-false-promises-Mt-Pleasant-Pennsylvania-373488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ferrey & Nicholas

Ferrey & Nicholas Sets Record Straight

From Ferrey & Nicholas:

The previous reports were posted by a former employee who failed to mention that she was terminated due to conducting herself unethically both in her private and professional life, of her own volition. She also failed to mention that prior to her termination, she opened a business in direct competition with Ferrey & Nicholas and is using this forum to slander our name in an attempt to further her own gains.

Ferrey & Nicholas stands by our impeccable record of having helped hundreds of clients resolve their credit debt issues without a single complaint to any legitimate reporting agencies, such as the Better Business Bureau.

We welcome any and all inquiries from past, present, and potential clients. We can be reached toll free at 1-877-547-6890.

Ferrey & Nicholas

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ferrey & Nicholas Setting Record Straight

From Ferrey & Nicholas:

As clearly evidenced in the previous post, the author is a former employee. What she failed to mention is that she was terminated due to conducting herself unethically both personally and professionally and of her own volition.

At Ferrey & Nicholas, we stand by our impeccable record of successfully assisting hundreds of people resolve their credit debt issues, and of having no complaints to any formal institutions such as the Better Business Bureau. All prior and any future postings regarding this matter are by and will likely continue to be by this ex-employee.

Ferrey & Nicholas welcomes any and all inquiries that any past, present, or potential clients may have.

We can be reached toll free at 1-877-547-6890.

Thank you.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Interesting that you claim that debt negotiation companies can't do anything for the consumers. Why did you start your own debt negotiation company then?