Complaint Review: Fertility Treatment Center

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — Los Angeles California
Fertility Treatment Center
2155 Conference Drive Tempe, Arizona USA

Fertility Treatment Center Randall CraigMillie Behera Took my eggs and gave them to another couple!!! Tempe Arizona

I went to the Fertility Treatment Center and saw Dr. Craig and Millie Behera. I was told they were good doctors and would care for me and help me have a baby. THEY ARE CROOKS!!!! They total botched my IVF cycle after I paid them cash. Although the staff was nice they had no clue what they were doing. Dr. Behera also tried to tell me that it wasn't their fault and she lied to me about what happened. I later learned from their own staff the truth.  They let my embryos die without telling me what happened. I never got a transfer and could never get a straight answer about were my embryos went. Dr. Tao their embryologist is supposed to be the best but he has no idea what he is doing. He has inexperienced people handling your embryos. DONT GO TO THEM. I have learned about Dr. Craig and Dr. Behera after my loss. The best thing is the staff was willing to throw them under the bus!! I have learned from the staff and others that they have put the wrong embryos in a patient, have sold peoples eggs without them knowing and have paid people money to keep their mouth shut. My girlfriend in California told me that she had embryos transferred from Dr. Craigs office and they forgot to properly seal the tank and the embryos died. STAY AWAY FROM THIS CLINIC. Do your homework this place should be shut down!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fertility-Treatment-Center/Tempe-Arizona-85284/Fertility-Treatment-Center-Randall-CraigMillie-Behera-Took-my-eggs-and-gave-them-to-anoth-1095932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fertility Treatment Center