Complaint Review: Festiva Travel

• Reported By: Thomas — North Carolina United States of America
Festiva Travel
424 East Central Blvd #413 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Festiva Travel Festiva Time Shares free vacation scam Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We are happy to help you resolve your issue

I was recently scammed out of $100. I could have been much more had I not come to my senses. After visiting Festiva Resorts for information on time shares, they gave me a certificate for free airline travel and lodging at the destination of my choice.

The certificate instructed me to mail in a fully refundable $100 deposit to 424 East Central Blvd 413, Orlando, FL 32801. I did so. Then another slip came in the mail asking for another $172 to secure the deal. At this point I realized what was going on. I have been trying to get my fully refundable $100 back ever since. All of their contact information is misleading so I cannot get in touch with them.

I guess I deserve it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Festiva-Travel/Orlando-Florida-32801/Festiva-Travel-Festiva-Time-Shares-free-vacation-scam-Orlando-Florida-582698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Festiva Travel

We are happy to help you resolve your issue

AUTHOR: Festiva Rep - (USA)

Hello;

I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems and we are more than happy to help you resolve your complaint. It sounds like the issue you are having is with the third party company that offers certificates for lodging and air.

We certainly want to know if these companies are (or are not) giving our guests what they promise, as we often use customer feedback to determine what certificates and gifting companies we maintain relationships with.

If we have more information from you, I can have someone in our marketing department contact you to resolve your issues.  Our contact information is below. Please let us know your name and the date and location of your tour as well as the best way to reach you and we will work to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Festiva Hospitality Group