Complaint Review: fetchmyvoucher.com

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: EmmaM — Faribault Minnesota
Internet USA

fetchmyvoucher.com Huge scam!! Internet

I had purchased a deal from sweetjacks.com which gave me roundtrip tickets to New Orleans with two nights stay in a resort for two people. I purchased the tickets as a Christmas present to my mother, and planned the trip 8 months in advance even though they claim they only need 60 days ahead of time.

Even with 8 months time, they claimed they couldn't book my trip due to 'high volume' and that since my voucher expired the next month all they could offer me were coupons for a cruise. I despise cruises, as does my mother.

They also didn't inform me that my trip was never scheduled one month before the trip was to take place, and only because I contacted them to see if everything was in order! I had contacted them several times to check on my trip, each met with a reassurance that everything was in order, to find out that they had royally screwed up!

Huge dissapointment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fetchmyvouchercom/internet/fetchmyvouchercom-Huge-scam-Internet-1145257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fetchmyvoucher.com