owned

• Submitted: Mon, May 31, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2010

• Reported By: Bob — Toronto Ontario Canada
ffn.com
6800 Broken Sound Parkway, Suite 100 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

ffn.com - adultfriendfinder.com Sent me messages I couldn't read from fake members to entice me to upgrade. Once I had done so, the messages stopped and the original senders never responded once I did. Boca Raton, Florida

Exactly as the title says, I logged on as a free account and started looking around.  As a free account, they will tell you when you've received messages but not allow you to read them or reply.  After a couple of days and tons of messages I decided to try it out.  I upgraded and immediately the messages stopped coming.  I also responded to several of the messages I had received and never got a response again.  It's pretty obvious this is a scam designed to entice people into giving their money.  I sent them a message telling them I knew what they were up to and I wanted my account closed and money refunded.  The closing of the account they did well enough but, big surprise, no refund was ever given.  i hope that nobody ever pays to use this site again as they do not filter out old accounts and the accounts that are there are 90% fake anyway, probably made up by them to make themselves look good.

Here's the names of their board of directors:

President and Chief Executice Officer - Marc H. Bell
President, Licensing and Publishing - James Sullivan
Vice President, Operations; Corporate Secretary - Paul Asher
General Counsel - Joe Titlebaum
Vice President, Human Resources - Carmela Monti

I'm not the only one that believes that this site is a scam site, reviews on about.com also point to this:
(((Redacted)))

It's got a couple of favourable reviews but the more numerous and most detailed are the negative reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2010 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ffncom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/ffncom-adultfriendfindercom-Sent-me-messages-I-couldnt-read-from-fake-members-to-en-608852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ffn.com