Complaint Review: Ficitous Business Name Renewal Center

• Reported By: Charlie — Spring Valley California
Ficitous Business Name Renewal Center
2740 Fulton Ave, Ste 203 Sacramento, California USA

Ficitous Business Name Renewal Center RIP OFF & SCAM Sacramento California

We received a very official looking notice that our Business License was about to expire and we needed to forward $125.00 by 03/31/2013.  Being a fairly new & young business, we, unfortunately, thought that's what we needed to do. So, we sent in the money and forgot all about it.  We never received a renewal notice from our County to renew our license, so we thought we were good.  I happen to go into the County Recorder's office for something else and while waiting for some copies to be made, I just happen to think "Oh, I will check to see when we need to renew our license".  As I got on the computer, I learned that our license had EXPIRED. Not only had it expired, it expired last June!  Neeless, to say I had to go through all the new paperwork again, etc.  Fortunately, everything turned out OK with that.  BUT, when I tried to reach FBNRC, all I got was answering machines & recordings.  I have not yet gotten ahold of anyone, let alone get my money back! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ficitous-Business-Name-Renewal-Center/Sacramento-California-95821/Ficitous-Business-Name-Renewal-Center-RIP-OFF-amp-SCAM-Sacramento-California-1123430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ficitous Business Name Renewal Center