Complaint Review: fidelittey title

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: steve — phoenix Arizona United States of America
fidelittey title
2701east camelback road phoenix, Arizona United States of America

fidelittey title north american title recorded false affidavit accusing me of fraud and knew it was untrue clouding title/recorded modification says i agreed to it new nothing of it phoenix, Arizona

Property in my name, I sold property, Fidelity Title supported a false affidavit , falsely accusing me of fraud. At the time, property was purchased by me one year earlier.  Knowing and having reason to know affidavit was false, recorded document # 20051446857, intentionally clouding the title, with this false document.    North American Title Co. was told by Fidelity Title Co. , I had committed fraud, convincing North American Title to contact Desert Schools C. U. telling them, it was determined that the check I as given was from a loan determined to be fraudlent, and that they did not feel rite, giving me this check due to my appearance and body order. ( I had just finished working in 100' heat on heavy equipment all day, and  was dirty with no time to clean up before picking up check and getting it into bank, before they closed.)

When North American made fraud claim  to my bank D.S.C.U., the check had already cleared, according to statements made in Police report, by Desert Schools C.U. Fraud Dept..  So, how did North American Title Co. with nothing from any legal source, procure $268,000.00 from my bank account?  By making false accusations toward a federally insured account with intentions of receiving funds from that account which they did receive.  This is illegal and punishable by (30 years in prison and up to One Million dollars in fines.)  Federal Statute.

After receiving funds from my bank, North American then told Mike (person I had sold home to), he had to take money back and that I had committed fraud.  Mike, was buying property for the Church.  He knew it was not true but was convinced by Bank he used (Downey Saving)  to take money back without much to do about situation. Fidelity Title Ins. Co., then paid off my mortgage, without my knowledge.  I found out when I called to get pay off amount, on or about, March 2006.

Fidelity Title had no legal right to payoff Argent Mortgage and give me no information on the loan being paid off or what wa going on with mortgage.  Fidelity then recorded modification, stating that I had agreed to modification radification, and assumption of loan.  I knew nothing of this modification nor had I agreed to any of this.  I found this out sometime later at Recorders Office. Soon, Fidelity Title, was foreclosing, I went to their office and was told, I had no rights to information  on property or mortgage.  I went to Attorney Generals office, Banking Financial Institution of AZ., and N.C.U.A..

I was told by Attorney Gen. Office, It appeared as tho I got screwed and worse yet, they had no budget to do anything about it.  Banking Financial Inst. AZ. (Neil Schaffer) he felt Title Co.'s  had done wrong but could not get State to persue due to (same story) no Funding.  National Credit Union Adm. said Desert Schools did nothing wrong, but stated, it appeared as tho North American Title had comitted fraud .. ( 2010, A federal court Judge, determined, I was not guilty of any fraud, and any excess funds from Treasurers Office, would be awarded to me with my attorney's fees , and that I was legal owner in property' this decision held up in court of appeals also .

lawyer got paid i got 47000.00 judgment i'll never collect toward person accused me of fraud .i am still out 268.000.00.went to jail 5days when title company recorded affidavit truth found out case disapeared ' lawyer got paid left town statute of limitations for fraud still running .i have lost everything don't even have car 54years old lost my savings.all people involved working title company's and one person fraud dep't desert schools i am told lost job but they did no wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fidelittey-title/phoenix-Arizona-85016/fidelittey-title-north-american-title-recorded-false-affidavit-accusing-me-of-fraud-and-kn-855881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fidelittey title