Complaint Review: Fidelity & Guaranty Life

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Russ Dunn — Union City New Jersey
Fidelity & Guaranty Life
P.O. Box 81497 Lincoln, Nebraska USA

Fidelity & Guaranty Life, AKA F&G Life Insurance Company, Life insurance ripoff with a policy dating back over a decade. Lincoln Nebraska

I have had a life insurance policy with Fidelity & Guaranty Life for over a decade to protect my family and wife in the advent of my untimely demise. I am recently going through a civilized divorce which required me to have my own bank accounts etc and prior to this the policy payments were taken dirctly out of my joint account.

In the midst of all of this I have paid the policy by check and sent them several letters telling them to take the premiums directly from my new accounts. However, they have found fault with every form I have sent them and have not been taking any of the checks or credit card payments and I strongly believe on purpose.

I have called them several times speaking to at least 10 people and one of them informed me that now I have to reinstate my policy because it has gone beyond a certain grace period ( how convient for them ) and therfore I lose all of the monies previously paid which come to thousands of dollars and this means that if I don't die before my policy expires in about another 15 years I lose all of the premiums paid. Which was part of the original deal.

My message to all of you is this. Do not buy their policies. They are thieves at the highest level and I don't know how they sleep at night other than thinking about how much money they have in their bank accounts from stealing from the working man or woman.

Sincerely one pssied off professional, veteran and 911 worker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Guaranty-Life-/Lincoln-Nebraska-68501-1497/Fidelity-Guaranty-Life-AKA-FG-Life-Insurance-Company-Life-insurance-ripoff-with-a-p-1077438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity & Guaranty Life