Complaint Review: fidelity life insurance

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Rebecca — Newburgh Indiana United States of America
fidelity life insurance
8700 w. Bryn Mawr Ave. ste900S., Chicago Illinois Chicago, Illinois United States of America

fidelity life insurance Paula Vann and Francine Fabian DO NOT BUY LIFE INSURANCE FROM THIS COMPANY! Its a SCAM! Chicago, Illinois

They quoted me rates on life insurance, I told the agent exactly what I needed. She gave me several quotes I bought what I had requested. We completed all physicals. Received our policies, they are not the correct amount of coverage.they are taking drafts out of our bank account and will not tell us why we cannot have the correct of ccoverage that irequestedand was quoted. Our physicals came back fine. I am upset that I allowed myself to be scammed. We have had Met Life for 10 years, as well as other companies, I tried to get a cheap rate and this is what I got.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fidelity-life-insurance/Chicago-Illinois-60631/fidelity-life-insurance-Paula-Vann-and-Francine-Fabian-DO-NOT-BUY-LIFE-INSURANCE-FROM-THIS-996916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fidelity life insurance