Complaint Review: FIDO SOLUTIONS INC

• Submitted: Mon, November 01, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 01, 2010

• Reported By: Beth — Augusta Georgia United States of America
FIDO SOLUTIONS INC
117 BAYVIEW ST SUITE 209, ST JOHN'S NL A1H 1A2 CAN ST JOHN'S, Select State/Province United States of America

FIDO SOLUTIONS INC SKYLIGTH FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Recived check on Citibank NA from Travelers won $120,000 check for $3670 with instructions to call. ST JOHN'S, Other

I received a letter today, stating that I had won a consumer promotion sweepstakes drawing by using stores like WalMart, Kroger, Sears, Harvest food, Home Depot, Dillard's JC Penneys, Best Buy Office Depot, Staples, Safeway, K Mart or Target.  The letter came with an actual check written on Citibank NA Franklin, TN. It was written by Travelers.  I called Citibank who verified that the routing number was good and that the account number was a good one.  She told me to go to Travelers and check with them.  Instead I put in the phone # that I was instructed to call in the reverse phone finder and it came up with FIDO SOLUTIONS INC.  A well known scam company name.  The check they sent me was for $3670.00 and the balance in a certified check for $120,000.00 would be sent to me by Western Union.  I was instructed to contact a tax agent Martha Jacob in London, UK to pay taxes in the amount of $2990.00 out of the $3670.00 check they had mailed me. I was also to contact Chris Jackson at 1-778-1061 for instructions on claiming the rest of my money.  This is the number for FIDO SOLUTIONS INC.  I know that nothing is free.. so I didn't cash the check, but it is so real that others might!  Had I cashed it and gone to Western Union to pay the taxes out of it, I would've been stuck with a bad check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIDO-SOLUTIONS-INC/ST-JOHNS-Select-StateProvince-/FIDO-SOLUTIONS-INC-SKYLIGTH-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC-Recived-check-on-Citibank-NA-from-Trave-657310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIDO SOLUTIONS INC