Complaint Review: Field Asset Services

• Updated: Fri, February 04, 2011

• Reported By: Dutch — New York New York United States of America
Field Asset Services
101 West Louis Henna Blvd. Austin, Texas United States of America

Field Asset Services Fraud, General Deception, Depraved Indifference, Varying Degrees of Negligence Austin, Texas

Since 2005, Ameriquest Mortgage, Argent Mortgage, CitiResidential (Citigroup), and last Deutsche Bank were advised, on several occasions formally, of a fraudulent transaction, by Jason Conway, and how it affected my interest in recovering my home for which I have lived for thirty-one years.In December 2009, we finally got a positive response from Deutsche Bank with their interest to sell to us.

The Deutsche Bank led us to believe that they would sell it back to me, and my representative.While we made preparations to close (updating a pre-approved bank loan; getting the appraisal and inspection done; re-creating drawings (as they had been done some years before) for submission to the New York City Department of Buildings; engaging a contractor; etc.). The bank, however, made no effort to do their part. Further, although the bank knew the deplorable condition of the home, they still made no effort to close immediately.My 84 year-old aunt, who is on dialysis, and I endured mold, asbestos, continued water damage (one leak caused by one of the banks representative), exposure to criminal activity, and a host of other problems. In May 2010, when the boiler broke, and could not be fixed, I contacted Field Asset Services (which represents Deutsche Bank) several times.They too, ignored pleas by the me, to at least make minimal repairs, and install a new boiler for hot water.

The contract offered by the bank can only be considered, absurd.We responded, to their request for any changes, to the contract with no response from them for months. However, as we discovered they apparently put the house on the market.Then months later, the bank reactivated there interest with us.At that point, we had to update several documents, and replied to additional required paperwork from the bank, which again, sat on someones desk at the bank for weeks.We made another inquiry, as to what became of that paperwork. They insisted it was being processed.Several more months went by.

Approximately, a week and a half ago, we got word that they chose to contract with someone else.Somehow, I do not believe this to be true because of what the real estate agent advised that is, it may not have happened.

We did our part in complying, with the banks requirements, and operated in earnest to close.Even offering more money than anyone else, as the real estate agent advised.

This matter is URGENT, as I am on the verge of becoming homeless, and would therefore, like to still purchase my home, and the bank to work with us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Field-Asset-Services/Austin-Texas-/Field-Asset-Services-Fraud-General-Deception-Depraved-Indifference-Varying-Degrees-of-690782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Field Asset Services