Complaint Review: Fieldnation LLC

• Reported By: Mr.Foss — Buckeye Arizona
Fieldnation LLC
310 4th Avenue South Suite 8100 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Fieldnation LLC FAILS TO COMPLY WITH CONTRACTS/PAYMENTS Minneapolis Minnesota

My complaint is with Fieldnation LLC and its Director of Operations, for Failing to pay in which the contract was agreed upon. Each time dealing with this Gentleman all I hear is Cursing, Foul language, and Bullying. Fieldnation LLC is a 3rd party company that allows Buyers and Technicians the ability to work with one another.

The way Fieldnation LLC works is they have a website fieldnation.com which allows Companies the ability to post work on there site. Fieldnation holds payment of the company when they post on there site, and when the job is complete and approved, Fieldnation LLC is responsible for paying the technician. I have found 5 Different times I have not been paid for my services even though the job was complete.

I have been banned from there platform 2 times now, because I speak up and insist I am paid for my services, or inquire about less then 24 notice cancelation fee's due. During conference calls I can not get one word in explaining my side of the story, because I am being yelled at, cussed at, or just simply ignored.. This same company refuses to also send me my tax information when requested.

Fieldnation LLC allows there Buyers to change contracts, while onsite and even after job complete, leaving Technicians out of Money. Fieldnation LLC also allows the Buyers to change scope of work that is not described in the contracts, and if the Technician does not do the out of scope work, but does the job that is on the contract, the Technicians will not be paid. I do not have the money to pay a lawyer $225 and hour to look into this as well as many other technicians, so Fieldnation LLC and there Buyers get off collecting more money because they do not pay there Techs.

When in Mediation the Buyer is always right, and the Technician is always wrong, which leads to Techs not being paid for there services. This has been going on since Fieldnation LLC started back in 2009. I have done close to 500 work orders threw Fieldnation LLC and had a 100% rating. I was and still am the best Technician Fieldnation LLC ever had in the Phoenix Valley Area, with the most jobs completed and best reviews that is Versitile.

There were only 2 or 3 other Technicians with more jobs then me, but all they did was Replace Paper in ATM Machines and that is all they knew how to do. There were some Issues with some of there buyers not full filling there obligation to get the correct information to the technicians, not answering messages or calls, and not abiding to there own Contract Agreements. Technicians are Forced to follow each contract agreement or face penalty's of 25% all the way upto non payment.

But when the Buyers do not follow there own Contracts,  such as Changing scope of work, adding out of scope work, not paying in a timely fashion, not providing information, and demanding techs go onsite even when the contract states Nothing is done to the buyers, and the Technicians are still threatened then Punished bye being put on suspension or having there accounts Banned forever, even though the technician did what the contract said. Technicians are also penalized for having to Cancel a job due to an emergency, and even if it is 2 day advanced notice, but the Buyers are allowed to Cancel contracts and jobs 2 hours before a job starts, while a Job is in progress, or after the job is Complete and the Buyer is not punished with less then 24 hour cancellation fee's, and or Forced to legally Abide by there Own Contracts they have written.

Please If anybody else has had this type of Experience of other Experiences with Fieldnation LLC or any of there Employee's like I have. I strongly suggest you add to this and Explain the situations. I expect and hope the Director of Operations see's this post like he did another post and explain himself and explain how this company can get off doing what they do to us Technicians.. It is not right what they are able to do..  We are People just like them, That actually work our Tails off to make a living, Not just sit all high and mightly in leather chairs looking down at everyone else bashing them, and allowing Big Companies to pretty much get away with murder, as they collect there oh so precious 10%..!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fieldnation-LLC/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55415/Fieldnation-LLC-FAILS-TO-COMPLY-WITH-CONTRACTSPAYMENTS-Minneapolis-Minnesota-1132576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fieldnation LLC