Complaint Review: Fifth and third bank

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Athena — Lakeland Florida
Fifth and third bank
4421 s florida ave Lakeland, Select State/Province USA

Fifth and third bank Scam they did not say they was going to be an activation fee for a secure card at all Lakeland Florida

valdimir went to sign me up and my mother for a secure card of my own money of $ 300.00 and in the process of three hours he did not mention at all they was going to be a charge of 24.00 at all try to call him several times to find out why I haven't received a bill to my po box .when he finally called me back I find out he put it under my home address after we was clear telling him several times I do not want it mail there due to the kids around here takes the mail to send it to my po box well of course he didn't listen....then he tells me I spend 91.00 I'm telling him there is no way I have all my receipts he saying yes you did , I finally was able to get on line to see my acct I saw the 24.00 dollar charge that he fail to mention when I signed up and when I called I am so upset I want to cancel this card they lied and telling me to my face they didn't .if I would of know first of all I wouldn't of signed up 2nd I wouldn't not spend more then 25% like they said not to do but they don't mention that they charge you ....the worst bank ever I'm not happy at all I spoke to Marty and he was no help at all??I asked if I can speak to someone else he said no

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fifth-and-third-bank/Lakeland-Select-StateProvince-33803/Fifth-and-third-bank-Scam-they-did-not-say-they-was-going-to-be-an-activation-fee-for-a-s-1138279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fifth and third bank