Complaint Review: FIFTH THIRD BANK

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:Pickerington Ohio
FIFTH THIRD BANK
38 FOUNTAIN SQUARE PLAZA CINCINNATI, Ohio U.S.A.

FIFTH THIRD BANK FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY AGAINST FORMER 5/3 EMPLOYEES - becoming the norm CINCINNATI Ohio

I was employed at Fifth Third Bank from 2005-2006. My exit interview consisted of meeting with Human Resources and returning "ALL" company property. This included my Corporate Credit Card.

October 2007, I received a voicemail indicating that I had personal charges on my corporate card that I needed to Pay as soon as possible. At this time, it had been 1 year and 3 months since I was employeed by Fifth Third.

After contacting the Fraud department; I was instructed to go a local branch for copies of the statements, file a police report, then I would receive an Affadavit via USPS that I would have to complete and return.

I requested that Fifth Third provide me with credit monitoring and they have not returned my calls nor my emails. I am forced to pay for credit monitoring myself.

HELP....They are not ethical?

Ohjustice
Pickerington, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIFTH-THIRD-BANK/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45263/FIFTH-THIRD-BANK-FRAUDULENT-ACTIVITY-AGAINST-FORMER-53-EMPLOYEES-becoming-the-norm-CINC-302726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIFTH THIRD BANK