Complaint Review: files freedom

• Submitted: Sun, February 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 21, 2010

• Reported By: john — atlanta Georgia United States of America
files freedom

files freedom filesfreedom.com CHARGED ME 80X More! WOULD NOT REFUND. SAID IT WAS MY MISTAKE! Internet

I signed up for the .65 cent trial for 3 days and was charged $81.85!! I went back to their website and they had NO PHONE NUMBER only tech support. I contacted them and told them about it and that i wanted the 3 day trial only and if they couldnt fix it then i wanted my refund. I asked them that 10 minutes after i had ordered the service. I got a response the next day saying " you should have been more careful when you made the purchase, you should have unchecked any boxes that you did not want, sorry but its your mistake " THATS WHAT THEY SAID! And the boxes that were checked (supposedly) were on the side of the website and when i put my card number in to do the trial, it said i was being charged for .65 cents for 3 days and if i had any problems i could get my refund within in 3 days. I ASKED FOR MY REFUND WITHIN 10 MINUTES!!! They still did nothing about it and kept blaming me! I had to contact my bank and file a dispute! DONT EVER ORDER THEIR PRODUCTS! ITS A BIG SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2010 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/files-freedom/internet/files-freedom-filesfreedomcom-CHARGED-ME-80X-More-WOULD-NOT-REFUND-SAID-IT-WAS-MY-MISTA-572917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on files freedom