Complaint Review: fileserve

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: arif — london Internet United Kingdom
fileserve
believe it or not they dont have any address Internet United States of America

fileserve fileserve blocked my account without any notice, contacted them, so answer. all my important files are missing now. Internet, Internet

I have opened an account with fileserve as a premium user paying them 65.00 for a year. i opened the account because i need to keep my files online, and some of them are pretty big files. most files includes my family photos, videos, my official projects, my study project and so many.. i trusted them so much that I even did not keep any backup of those. after few months they just blocked my account. i tried to contact them many times using their web portal (these people even doesn't have any address, phone numbers, not even provided an email address in their site).

after 2 months of continuous trying suddenly they send me an email that they blocked my account due to violation of their terms. i replied them to let me know how did i violated their terms. i never got any further feedback from this dodgy company. those files are 100% my own files and i can prove that if they asked for copyrights or anything. my wife was crying as all my baby boy's videos i kept on their server. i just wish them to be punished by God. From my heart i curse them. I am not an IT guy, don't understand computer that much. I wish I could study IT and hack their system and burn them to hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fileserve/internet/fileserve-fileserve-blocked-my-account-without-any-notice-contacted-them-so-answer-all-850870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fileserve