Complaint Review: Film Connection

• Submitted: Tue, October 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Oscardude — Hollywood California
Film Connection
Film Connection Film Institute 1201 West 5th Stree Los Angeles, Select State/Province USA

Film Connection Recording Connection, Recording Radio Film Conncetion Fake School, Do not have the appropriate resources they claim to have, almost impossible to communicate with or work with, they dont have enough if any work for their students Los Angeles califorina

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: Update

The only thing That has been given to me by this "school" is a few books after they made me fly through the cirriculem wich consisted of a printed and binder of answer questions that a high school student could already answer... the reason i applied to this program was the hads on part the internship... I havent gotten one... it took litterly 4 years of emails and calls for them to finally meet with e about my satisfaction... still i am waiting and nothing is done they have me do meaningless assignements while act like there finding hands on work which never comes beside the to i was asked to pay to but myself up and fly out to kanas city to be an unpaid pa

the other i believe was in tulsa, this is los angeles that was the closest they could find? there are many other tings wrong with this compny they accept your work tell you its fine than get mad and say it sucks weeks later... thanks guys for letting me send out a "crappy resume" after you told me it was wel to send out for jobs weeks later... and you litterly have to threaten them with a lawsuit or you will not be called back at all... dont waste your money on this awful scam... if you have any more questions or wants more info this is just the minumium im writing to avoid getting upset... please reach out will be happy to help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Film-Connection/Los-Angeles-Select-StateProvince-90028/Film-Connection-Recording-Connection-Recording-Radio-Film-Conncetion-Fake-School-Do-no-1093830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Film Connection

update

AUTHOR: oscardude5 - ()

The Film Connection is trying to help me succeed and work things out . I wrote the above post while I was struggling and I'd like to apologize for it.

*Will further update

Update

AUTHOR: Oscardude - ()

I wrote the above review and I'd like to say that I have not been totally fair. Film Connection is reaching out agin and trying to make the Program work for me.Thus far I have been unable to accomplish my goals but I can't entirely blame the Film Connection for my lack of success.

I apologize for this post and would like to say that I have contacted the school and they are now working with me to make my experience with them a productive one. I signed up many years ago with them and we have tried repeatedly to work together. They are trying again now. They didn't have to and I appreciate immensely them trying to make the program work again.The Film Connection is trying to help me succeed and work things out. I wrote the above post while I was struggling and I'd like to apologize for it. Will further update