Complaint Review: filtropure

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Shepherd Montana United States of America
filtropure
113 Coronado Ct Bldg 14-A2 Fort Collins, Colorado United States of America

filtropure TVA113 I was given falsified information, thinking I was getting a high quality vaccume, when after using it for 6 months, I've come to the realization that it is cheap made and not worth the Money I paid for Fort Collins, Colorado

After being called on the phone by a Fitropure representative and being told we would receive a Hotel pkg in a location of our choice I accepted to allow a trainee employee to come out to our house and show us their product. He was a smooth talker and told us what a great product it was. Gave a good demo and had us sold.
 After he had us convinced to buy his product and had us talked down to $1899. for the vacuum and another $1899. for an air cleaner, he also told us they were in the process of establishing a new location in Blgs, about 20 miles for our home, which never happened, we where getting the information we need to sign papers and that's when he told me he needed to take my Kirby vacuum. I told him I wasn't happy about letting him take my Kirby, but he said they had to have it. But I figured at that price it should be a good product, so what the heck.
 To make a long story short, I could have gotten a better quality machine at Walmart for around $150.
In ten months the vacuum has had 3 parts break already. After the last part broke off they agreed to send me a box to return the vacuum  and they would fix it. It took 12 days to get the box and I did not receive a packing slip for return postage.
  I don't buy cheap crap, and that is exactly what I think I have received for the price I paid. I know I got screwed, and would like to advise anyone who is considering purchasing from this company to reconsider, wish I would have done my homework before I dwelt with this company. I think the quality is not what I was lead to believe.
 I think they gave me false information, leading me to believe this machine will last me a life time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/filtropure/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80525/filtropure-TVA113-I-was-given-falsified-information-thinking-I-was-getting-a-high-quality-996946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on filtropure