Complaint Review: Final coat

• Submitted: Fri, April 09, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Marc — Meriden Connecticut U.S.A.
Final coat
15 Baer st East Haven, Connecticut United States of America

Final coat Nutmeg coatings - Future Finish - Final Liquid Coatings - Final Coat This company has been cited by the Attorney General and is a BBB rating of F. I was told that they were A- They tell a mistruth. East Haven, Connecticut

*General Comment: Fools that have nothing to do better file false and slanderous complaints.

*General Comment: Future Finish has nothing to do with Greg Caturano

*General Comment: Future Finish has nothing to do with Greg Caturano

This company and its founder Greg Catenaro, have stopped doing spray on siding but now sell their product under the names, Nutmeg Coating, Final Coat, Future Finish, Final Liquid Coat and others that evolve every day. They are a proven unscrupulous group of people who are taking advantage of innocent homeowners. My home was done by Final Coat and it cost me 16,000 and it lasted for 1 year. It is now all peeling and I had to go to a competitor to get it redone at a cost of $18,000. I sued them and got a judgement that is uncollectable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Final-coat/East-Haven-Connecticut-/Final-coat-Nutmeg-coatings-Future-Finish-Final-Liquid-Coatings-Final-Coat-This-compa-591327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Final coat

#1 General Comment

Fools that have nothing to do better file false and slanderous complaints.

AUTHOR: Beat up guy - (United States of America)

I happen to be a direct competitor to future finish. They do not have anything to do with Greg Catarano who is a notorious scam artist. I dislike seeing reputable firms thrown under the bus with the broad brush of angry people who do not know the facts and write scurilous things about guys who are just trying to make  living honestly. I feel for this company as it happened to me.

Doc ****
Permacote of New England.

#2 General Comment

Future Finish has nothing to do with Greg Caturano

AUTHOR: Future Finish - (United States of America)

My name is Jimmy O'Brien, I am the owner of Future Finish. Our business has nothing to do with Final Coat or Greg Caturano, we install Armorex Coatings www.ArmorexUS.com .

We have been in business as Future Finish since 2006 and have many satisfied homeowners who will never need to paint there homes again. Please visit www.FutureFinish.com for more info on our company.

#3 General Comment

Future Finish has nothing to do with Greg Caturano

AUTHOR: Future Finish - (United States of America)