- Report: #631062
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Final Destination Van Lines
Final Destination Van LinesFlower Mound, Texas United States of America
Final Destination Van Lines I would never recommend Final Destination to my worst enemy! Unprofessional, Liars, Scammers Flower Mound, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Sindy Rosado - their sales agent is completely unprofessional, calls the customer names like "childish" when we continue to ask the same question that she will not answer. A simple question of "When will our belongings be here?" We found out the reason why Sindy would not answer this question was because the movers they SUBCONTRACT our move to are not employed by them and essentially are not liable to Final Destination.
2. Our "mover" was a man from New Jersey, not employed with Final Destination, and couldn't have cared less about our belongings or our happiness as a customer. We paid special fees to have our small motorcycle/moped moved, and what that special service entailed was laying a few blanket down and the vehicle on top, not secured in any way. Our shipment arrived in an old Dorito's truck covered in graffiti, definitely NOT the original truck that our shipment was picked up in (of course because Final Destination was NOT going to be moving our things, but this other unknown company that I did not agree to have services with).
Please do NOT use this company if you value your sanity or the integrity of your belongings.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Final-Destination-Van-Lines/Flower-Mound-Texas-/Final-Destination-Van-Lines-I-would-never-recommend-Final-Destination-to-my-worst-enemy-631062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.