Complaint Review: Final Destination Van Lines

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: Upset Customer — Dallas Texas United States of America
Final Destination Van Lines
Flower Mound, Texas United States of America

Final Destination Van Lines I would never recommend Final Destination to my worst enemy! Unprofessional, Liars, Scammers Flower Mound, Texas

Final Destination Van Lines seemed like a great company at first, but of course that's how they pull you into their scam. I won't go into the great details of our horrible nightmare of moving across country, but I will say that you should NOT hire this company to touch any of your belongings.

1. Sindy Rosado - their sales agent is completely unprofessional, calls the customer names like "childish" when we continue to ask the same question that she will not answer. A simple question of "When will our belongings be here?" We found out the reason why Sindy would not answer this question was because the movers they SUBCONTRACT our move to are not employed by them and essentially are not liable to Final Destination.

2. Our "mover" was a man from New Jersey, not employed with Final Destination, and couldn't have cared less about our belongings or our happiness as a customer. We paid special fees to have our small motorcycle/moped moved, and what that special service entailed was laying a few blanket down and the vehicle on top, not secured in any way. Our shipment arrived in an old Dorito's truck covered in graffiti, definitely NOT the original truck that our shipment was picked up in (of course because Final Destination was NOT going to be moving our things, but this other unknown company that I did not agree to have services with).

Please do NOT use this company if you value your sanity or the integrity of your belongings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Final-Destination-Van-Lines/Flower-Mound-Texas-/Final-Destination-Van-Lines-I-would-never-recommend-Final-Destination-to-my-worst-enemy-631062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Final Destination Van Lines