Complaint Review: Final Link Signings Services Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Parris — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Final Link Signings Services Inc.
12062 Valley View Street, Suite 235 Garden Grove, California United States of America

Final Link Signings Services Inc. Signing Service, Signing Agency, Loan Signing Needs, Signing Orders, Nationwide Notary Services Garden Grove, California

*Consumer Comment: AKA SigningStream

I was contacted by this company in May 2012 to accept a loan signing assignment for a re-finance of the borrowers home.  I performed the service by printing out over 250 pages of the loan documents, driving 20 miles to close the loan and to date have never been paid.

I forwarded my invoice according to their instructions, followed up with a reminder invoice, followed up with several telephone calls and emails.  Either the voicemail system was full and I was unable to leave a message, email addresses have been deleted and email cannot be received or my contacts simply went unacknowledged.

It was only after all of my attempts to collect my fee did I do a "google" search and the complaints were massive!  The Better Business Bureau alone had hundereds of complaints and only a few had been satisfied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Final-Link-Signings-Services-Inc/Garden-Grove-California-92845/Final-Link-Signings-Services-Inc-Signing-Service-Signing-Agency-Loan-Signing-Needs-Si-924491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Final Link Signings Services Inc.

AKA SigningStream

AUTHOR: july1962 - (USA)

Apparently this company is also known as SigningStream. My rebuttal deals with my experience with SigningStream.

Called me in the morning for a job at 4 PM, in an area I usually charge more to go. I had never worked for the company so I did it for the lowest fee I could accept, $75. I assumed (wrongly) that it would be an easy job with few documents.

The loan docs did not arrive until shortly before I needed to leave. There ended up being over 200 pages, and I had to make a copy for the borrowers. There were 20 notarizations in the package, and I ended up having to not only fax back 96 pages to the lender, but 48 pages to SigningStream.

When I got home from the signing, I called them and explained why I thought $75 was far too little. I pointed out that 20 notarizations at $10 each is $200 alone! They proceeded to give me all kinds of excuses. After a back and forth argument with 2 different people, they agreed to pay me $250.

Now whether they actually send me that money is a whole other story. Both of these companies have dozens of bad reviews from notaries on Notary Rotary.