Complaint Review: Financethe dream.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: zinnurc — roswell Georgia
Financethe dream.com
16211 N. Scottsdale Road, #180, Scottsdale, AZ 85 Scottsdale, Select State/Province USA

Financethe dream.com and owner Vincent Polisi Vincent Polisi Scammed me out of $3987.00 in exchange of a BOGUS Contract Deed Scottsdale Arizona, GAeorgia ,Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Just one question

*Author of original report: Vincent Polisi Scam Renttoown.it

This Company Vincent Polisi Scammed me out $3987.00 he took my money and gave me bogus "Contract Deed" for a home Which was foreclosed. I got SCAMMED $4000.00 by Vincent Polisi his company Finance The dream he told me in April 6th, 2013 that he will be able to get me a home which I will own to start with he will find me a home for me and my families requirements and that won't be an issue, but first I have to pay him $987.00 for his expertise and had to be done right away so he can get me into a home asap. Needless to say he did not find us a home within his promised time.

Then I found one and asked him to look into it he contacted the RE agent and found out that home is in shortsale and foreclosure pending he said that if owner agrees with the term and conditions we can move into the home that weekend but I need to send him additional $3000.00 cash deposited in his bank account asap before he sends me a contract on the home. [continued below]....

..... I did send him that money got a contract for a home which is in foreclosure. Unknown to me that he never spoke to the owner, prior to he got my money. I was given a recording he made of his call to RE agent that afternoon showing that he is working on. And that was end of everything RE agent or owner did not agree with his program.

I am out of $4,000 as of May 22nd 2013. Since then I have asked him many times for my refund and he told me that's not how it works he will get me a home I have told him may times I am not interested in getting a home using his program because that is a lose lose situation for me all I want to do is get my money back and move on. Now a days he does not respond to my calls or emails anymore either. He told me many times he has A ratings with BBB and he displayed on all of his web sites. He has AZ BBB linked on his site I made complaint to them all he did is deleted that link and added Florida BBB link to his site.

I could not find any registration of his company's registration. Last known his company was revoked 08/20/2008  by NV State.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financethe-dreamcom/Scottsdale-Select-StateProvince-AZ/Financethe-dreamcom-and-owner-Vincent-Polisi-Vincent-Polisi-Scammed-me-out-of-398700-i-1082597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financethe dream.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Just one question

AUTHOR: JesseKP - ()

As this apparently happened a while ago -

have you sued him - usually if people are victims of fraud and theft  - and have proof -  they go to the authorities for assistance....

If you have sued him- what happened - did you win?

If you didn't - why not, if you have such a strong case and proof?

Look forward to something more substantiated than just one side of the story.

Vincent Polisi Scam Renttoown.it

AUTHOR: zinnurc - ()

This guy is something else... now he got new scam going on under the new name renttoown.it watch out don't get caught.. he is a sweet talker get you in... CHECK HIM OUT FIRST before you give him any of your money!!!!

I found out few of his doings... in past he got Arrested for all those just guess how many he got away with??

Vincent R Polisi Was Arrested for “TERR THREATS” in Georgia! "GRAND THEFT" AND "WORTHLESS CHECK" In Florida!!

Pinellas County Florida: GRAND THEFT

Osceola County Florida: ??? Criminal Court

Fulton County Georgia: TERR THREATS, and two others! You Check it out You know in case I am lying!

He has another arrest in Osceola county Florida, Criminal Court I will find out soon what is that all about...

and two others! You Check it out You know in case I am lying!