Complaint Review: financial acquisition agency

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: deana — sun valley Nevada United States of America
financial acquisition agency
po box 527800 miami, Florida United States of America

financial acquisition agency SENT EXPRESS NOTICE THAT I HAD WON 2,536,092.23,,BUT WANTED A 20.00 'PROCESSING' FEE miami Florida

I received a express notice that I had won over 2 million dollars but they had to have 20.00 for a processing fee. My account no. is 7518071943.    I looked them up online and found that scambook had 845 reports just like mine. Obviously no one can do any thing to stop them so I thought if every one sent back those postage paid envelopes empty,they would at least pay for something.     Can you imagine that if they sent out a million notices and only 10,000 people sent them the 20.00,that is 200,000 in their pocket tax free!!!   20,000=400,000 and so on.     They are doing BIG business.   They should be stopped some how.    I'm certainly going to do my part by putting this report on every scam site that I can find.   If I can save just one person the 20.00 it would be worth it to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/financial-acquisition-agency/miami-Florida-33152-7800/financial-acquisition-agency-SENT-EXPRESS-NOTICE-THAT-I-HAD-WON-253609223BUT-WANTED-989029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on financial acquisition agency