Complaint Review: financial acquisition agency

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: monique — los angeles California United States of America
financial acquisition agency
p.o box 527800 miami, Florida United States of America

financial acquisition agency faa this fake company wanted me to send them $20 for fictitious funds of $2,536,092.23 they claimed i've won. miami, Florida

Financial Acquisition Agency has sent me an express notice stating I've won $2,536,092.23 and that I needed to send them a $20 transfer/processing fee. I was immediately alarmed to find out this was a fraudulent agency.

Something told me to acquire more information about this notice and I soon found out they are a fake business trying to receive money fraudulently. Thank heavens I didn't send them one penny!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/financial-acquisition-agency/miami-Florida-33152/financial-acquisition-agency-faa-this-fake-company-wanted-me-to-send-them-20-for-fictitio-1006738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on financial acquisition agency