- Report: #983787
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Financial Crossroads Property Management
Financial Crossroads Property Management2233 Ridge Rd Ste 202 Rockwall, TX 75087 Rockwall, Texas United States of America
Financial Crossroads Property Management Property Mangement Company, Scam Artists Rockwall, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) I went to the first house and assessed the issue. Called Carla, as instructed, and then waited for 1.5 hours for "approval" from the homeowner.
2) I traveled to the next home the same day. The homeowners were pretty upset and stated that they had been waiting for three days for someone to help them get the AC unit back on. This was in July, so you can imagine how hot it was in the house. The approval on this one came within 15 minutes.
3) The third house was visited the following day. The unit was fried and needed to be replaced. I called Carla and left a message. She called back 30 mins later. She hadn't listened to my message, so she hadn't gotten approval from the homeowner. She called me back 45 mins later and said that she couldn't get in touch with the homeowner, but to go ahead and complete the work. This job took a couple of days.
On Monday morning, 4 days after completing all 3 jobs, I invoiced Carla for the work which totaled over $2,000. Long story short - 5 months later and I still haven't been paid.
I later found out that Carla isn't an employee, but the owner of the company. I called the renters in the 3rd house and they told me that Carla has a habit of not paying contractors. They had some plumbing issues the year before and the plumber ended up contacting them for payment because Carla wouldn't return calls after the work was complete.
I saw on here where Carla had responded to another Rip-Off report claiming that the allegations in that report were false and that she wouldn't do anything to jeopardize their real estate license. Guess what, I search TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) and SHE HAS NO LICENSE!!!
If you get a call from Carla Decker or any employee of Financial Crossroads - GET YOUR MONEY UP FRONT or you may not get it at all!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Crossroads-Property-Management/Rockwall-Texas-75087/Financial-Crossroads-Property-Management-Property-Mangement-Company-Scam-Artists-Rockwal-983787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.