Complaint Review: Financial Funding LLC

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Craig — Blue bell Pennsylvania
Financial Funding LLC
2 Industrial way west, suite 202-A. Eatontown, New Jersey USA

Financial Funding LLC Absolute Scam Artist..all they want is large Up-front fees. Will tell you anything to get money up-front. Eatontown New Jersey

*General Comment: Financial Funding LLC is fraudulent

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resolved

Watch out for this company...they appear to be legit on the outside..claim to be a large big time company..claims they purchase other large companies ..they are with out a doubt a scam..they hide behind the commercial lending vail..which is not heavily regulated As much as residential mortgages etc. I was promised everything to make me feel comfortable ...it was all a scam just to make me send them $2,000 up-front. I had several conference calls with them to make sure they knew my situation before I waste any time.. they issued a letter of intent with great terms the whole nine yards.. After I sent the funds I immediately got a turn down letter and no returned calls or explanation. I also, know of others they rip-off as well..I feel bad about those people because I referred them over the same time I was going thru this process. Warning stay away from them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Funding-LLC-/Eatontown-New-Jersey-07724/Financial-Funding-LLC-Absolute-Scam-Artistall-they-want-is-large-Up-front-fees-Will-t-1091647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Funding LLC

#1 General Comment

Financial Funding LLC is fraudulent

AUTHOR: Common Sense Group, LLC - ()

We also were scammed by this company for $2000 and not given any response as to being granted or denied loan nor was appraisal ordered.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Resolved

AUTHOR: Financial Funding LLC - ()

This issue was only brought to our attention recently.  When it was, a full refund was made to the borrower as a token of our good faith.  Attached is a letter showing the refund was made in full.