Complaint Review: Financial Payment Announcement

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Keshia — Sparta Georgia United States of America
Financial Payment Announcement
PO Box 423 Plainview, New York United States of America

Financial Payment Announcement Data Control Processing Department Data Recording and Filing Division Prize Award Plainview, New York

The letter that I received says "Approved Participant" I have read and  approved my delivery address for delivery to me of the Issuing Payment Data ON RECORD to be Issued me. The Confirmed Data contains the entrant directives and entry advisements for the Monies Payment. I understand winner is required to pay the appropriate taxes on the Award Monies. Payments are to be paid winner by the Individual Sponsors as Reported. I am signing below and am enclosing the required $20.00 Issuing Payment Data fee as directed. I have inspected the Monies/Payment Amount as imprinted below. Delivery to me is direct.

If I am receiving an monetary award I would like to know why I have to send in money to get the award that I'v been told I am approved for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Payment-Announcement/Plainview-New-York-11803/Financial-Payment-Announcement-Data-Control-Processing-Department-Data-Recording-and-Filin-869808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Payment Announcement