Complaint Review: FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED, INC.

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2003

• Reported By:San Benito Texas
FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED, INC.
7000 ADAMS STREET, #101 WILLOWBROOK, Illinois U.S.A.

FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED, INC. I'm glad I researched before I lost what I was trying to earn!! WILLOWBROOK Illinois

Most of us are looking for ways to make money. I, too, am one of those people who is low on cash and want an honest way to make a living while spending time at home with the children at the same time.

Then I saw this ad in my local newspaper and decided to call it in. I gave my information to a recording and in a few weeks received my package.

Before anything, I decided to research this company just to make sure that everything was legit. I am so glad that I did because it turns out that it is a hoax and this company is too good to be true.

Thank you so much for this website, you've save me what I have been trying to earn....cash!!

Martha
San Benito, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2003 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-UNLIMITED-INC/WILLOWBROOK-Illinois-60527/FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-UNLIMITED-INC-Im-glad-I-researched-before-I-lost-what-I-was-trying-62411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED, INC.