Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2003

• Reported By:Michigan City Indiana
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street, Suite 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited Rip off I have been taken to the cleaners Willowbrook Illinois

Well, considering the "starter package" fee, the $150 for the "continuing membership fee" and $111.00 for postage, I am out a total of $300.95. I was even going to send in for my next week's package until I came across this site.

I felt confident just because the materials I received did not seem to promise the impossible. Then my second week's package showed up with another set of instructions that did not even match the first one's i received and were from "Supreme Home Mailing". I will be sure to check this site every time I want to try something like this. I will also post an update if I find a legitimate home business.

Heather
Michigan City, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2003 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Rip-off-I-have-been-taken-to-the-cleaners-Willowbrook-Illino-62275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited