Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2004

• Reported By:Hinesville Georgia
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams St. Suite 101 Willowbrook,, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff made initial payment with no income return. emailed company but never received a reply. Willowbrook, Illinois

I saw the ad in the newspaper and called the 800 number. Receiving my letter informing about the different levels to make a profit. I chose group 2 and made initial payment of $75,plus 10 rushing fee Nov 15,2003.

In about 7 to 14 days, I received my supplies. I went through the packet like the instructions said and if missing items they needed to be reported, which I did via email. I reported that I was missing some address labels,envelopes. But got no response.

I think I've waited ample time to receive some profit , but have not received a dime of the $750 promised in the letter.

Joann
Hinesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2004 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-made-initial-payment-with-no-income-return-emailed-c-82560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited