• Report: #719459

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Dolores — Crosby Texas United States of America
Financing Alternatives, Inc
Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

Financing Alternatives, Inc FAI Deducted money from my checking account to pay for a computer Chesapeake, Virginia

In 2007 I began financing a computer through the Financing Alternatives, Inc. I have my contract still.  I was required to pay for half of the computer, before they would ship it to me.  That was completed in Aug. 2008.  They did automatic deductions from my checking account I paid $1133.00 in bi-weekly deductions.  I got a new letter from the Customer Service dept. with a different phone number in it, and told that if I had questions to call the new number.  Since then, I have NOT gotten through to a soul.  I am wondering what is going to happen to the money we paid in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-/Financing-Alternatives-Inc-FAI-Deducted-money-from-my-checking-account-to-pay-for-a-compu-719459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives, Inc