Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Brownsville Texas
Financing Alternatives
565 Cedar Road, Suite 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives Theives, Stole, Scam artists, Jerks, Liars, Chesapeake Virginia

I started dealing with Financing Alternatives, Inc. since 2007. I saw a commercial on the television about FAI and I decided to give them a call. It all sounded legit, so I decided to give them a try. Bad Idea!

I really wanted to get a computer for my teenage daughter. I had really bad credit, so FAI sounded like a good alternative for me. My husband and I signed some paper work and they started withdrawing $77.98 from my bank account twice a month. When it was time for me to get the computer, I called FAI. A representative advised me that I would not be able to recieve the computer, so I told the rep to just cancel my order and to give me my money back. The rep told me that I was going to lose all my money that I had alredy given to FAI. So, I just decided to continue.

I paid $1,871.48 for nothing. To this day I have never gotten the computer that I paid for or a call to let me know that I would not be getting the computer.

My husband and I work so hard to give our family everything we can, and for a company like FAI to come in and steal what we work so hard for is not right. I hope someone gives FAI what they deserve. I don't have any money to start a lawsuit, so I'm just stuck. I lost my money and have no way of getting it back. Hopefully someone does something for everyone who has gotten scammed by this company.

Lupita
Brownsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-Alternatives-Theives-Stole-Scam-artists-Jerks-Liars-Chesapeake-Virginia-464127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives