Complaint Review: financing alternatkives

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jacqueline M. Vasquez — Clay New York United States of America
financing alternatkives
www,financing alternatives.com chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

financing alternatkives financing alternatives I paid 2500.00 for a computer that I did not receive. chesapeake, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Previous Post

In 2004 I had paid for a computer that I did not receive from financing alternatives,  I never received the computer it was for my daughters school work and it was a great disappointment to her to not receive it.   I have repeatedly for the past 8 years tried to get in touch with someone to get my 2500.00 dollars back and a apology.   I would greatly appreciate an refund as soon as possible.   Sincerely,   Jacqueline M. V   Clay, New York 13041,  (((REDACTED)))   Thank you for your time and consideration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/financing-alternatkives/chesapeake-Virginia-/financing-alternatkives-financing-alternatives-I-paid-250000-for-a-computer-that-I-did-no-895754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on financing alternatkives

Previous Post

AUTHOR: Paish - (United States of America)

Hello,

I've read numerous prevoius posts regarding this company. If you want your money back you have to get in touch with the Virginia Attorney General office 804-786-2071. 900 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219... I hope this helps...