Complaint Review: findCheaters.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: jeff — sacramento California
findCheaters.com

findCheaters.com Everyone who is female on this site is not real. The only responses are to chat and never met. Internet

If you join this "dating site" you will never met anyone real who is female.  The responses from woman all say soemthing like, lets chat on this site" and that is all. No one (who is female) is real or will contact you live, only thru the site. i called four other guys who psoted on this site and elft their phone #'s for girls to call them. I called the gusy and they all said the same thing: "No female has made phone contact with them to date." The only responses are ones to chat on line.  Plus, I saw a female from where I work on this site. She told me she never signed up for Find Cheaters, but was posting on match.com and her picture ended up on this fake site.   I contacted the most plain and fat girls on this site, ones that could enver get a man and none of them called me back on the cell phone # I left.  The only responses you will get on this site are ones that say, lets chat.  I have contacted over 100 woman on this site and not one of them (except from Gana, Sfrica) has called me back.  She had no idea she was on this site and was surprised when I told her. She wanted money and was desperate.  It was sad and this whole site is the biggest fake I have seen. Lots of guys post their profiles and then rate pictures of semi nude girls and they leave their pohone #'s to call them. I called lots of these guys and they all said no one female has called them, only chat request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/findCheaterscom/internet/findCheaterscom-Everyone-who-is-female-on-this-site-is-not-real-The-only-responses-are-1044148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on findCheaters.com