Complaint Review: findonebag.com

• Reported By: Carrie M — 93637 California
findonebag.com
Internet USA

findonebag.com discount coach bags Internet

When you search coach outlets the findonebag site comes up they sell what's supposed to be authentic coach bags at factory outlet prices. I had a problem checking out on the site but they emailed me and said if I paid money gram then they would give me an 8% discount... I agreed so I sent $65 then the responded with were out of the bag you want soooo please pick another one. Soooo I did. Then they said OK well send you a tracking number as soon as it s sent.

Then I said still waiting for a tracking number. And they responded with oh sorry were taking a break for two days well send it out as soon as were back.... So I said just forget it and give me my money back.... They said oh we already sent your bag soooo we can't refund your money now....I said... you just said you can't send it till after your vacation is over and they wouldn't respond anymore. So I'm out $65 now..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/findonebagcom/internet/findonebagcom-discount-coach-bags-Internet-1059122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on findonebag.com