Complaint Review: findraredvds

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: michele ingles — central bridge New York
brewster st brewer, Maine USA

findraredvds Edgevideo LLC  brewer Maine

this company stole $49.97 from me. I ordered 3 dvds from their site a d they showed full jacketed color pic discription of original movie. I was never sent a shipping conformation or tracking # so I became concerned and called the 2 numbers on their site 15 different times and recieved no return call. I went to email them and it stated "this email is invalid. well, today 11/8/13 I recieved 3 poorely copied dvds in paper sleeves. they are obviously pirated movies n I am out of $49.97 for movies that cost pennies to copy n now have in my possession illegal products. I am determined to see justice .I am disabled a d live on a tight budget and bought these for my family collection. so sad a d hurt and feel raped by this company a d hope more people come forward in helping expose and help me get my money back and get them arrested for their dirty scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/findraredvds/brewer-Maine-04412/findraredvds-Edgevideo-LLCnbsp-brewer-Maine-1098016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on findraredvds