drunk

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — fed up!!! Internet United States of America
findyourtopsearch.com
1091 S Cimarron, Ste A4 Internet United States of America

findyourtopsearch.com BDI , Business Development Institute LLC, findyourtopsearch.com LLC, Bullying, Harrassing, and threatening Las Vegas, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dynamic Web Products, KJR Management Company, Advanced Search Pros, USA SEO Pros, Find Your Top Search, That SEO Company, SEO Company, BDI, Business Development Institute, Buildtelligence

*Author of original report: still calling and harassing me.

These people contacted me about three weeks ago and used amazing sales tactics to get me to agree to pay for their SEO service that would supposedly do amazing things and get my website at the top of every search engine and I was going to have amazing results from this and bring in all kinds of new business in because of the service they provide.

Well, let me just say....that they are very good sales people.  I must give them credit for that. They said that I was getting this amazing deal for $3000 and that it would normally cost me $6000.  And that if I didn't agree to it now then I would loose this amazing discount and it would go to someone else.  Once I got off the phone with them.......I started to get this uneasy feeling in my gut and I realized that I had no idea who these people even were.

I immediately started doing some research on the internet and found many reports on them on Ripoff report.  About 30 or so.  By the way, they also go by the name BDI........I also did other searches on the internet.  I found a website called www.statscrop.com.  On this website it shows that their domain name is only 6 months old.  Ok.so that brought up some questions for me. Im not against new companies that provide a good service but I thought Id ask them about it.  Then if you look down further on this website you will see that they have several domains using the same server or IP address:

Websites Hosted On
Same IP Address AnalysisThe server IP address of
Findyourtopsearch.com is 24.234.114.197, we have found 4 websites hosted
on this server.

You also from here to view more infomations, or view websites hosted at the
same network as Findyourtopsearch.com from here.RankDomainIP
Address#816,985 findyoursearch.comIP
address: 24.234.114.197#981,039 topofthesearchpage.comIP
address: 24.234.114.197#981,039 topofthesearchpage.comIP address: 24.234.114.197#1,578,444 searchesworldwide.comIP
address: 24.234.114.197

This brought up other questions.  I really didn't think too much of it but I thought I'd ask about it the next time I spoke to someone on the phone.  I was actually expecting some reasonable explanation from them.

However, what I got instead shocked me.  The person I was speaking to, (I wish could remember his name) started to get angry with me.  And instead of answering any questions he just kept turning it back on me and saying "well, I don't understand what you don't understand." And he started to treat me as if I was some kind of lunatic because I had questions about the validity of their company Like as if to say.... "How dare you ask these questions about our company of course we are legit."

I spent some time with this man on the phone and needless to say after a while I decided that I no longer wanted to work with this company because of the way I was being treated. Not to mention that he never answered any of the questions that I had.  At least not in a way that made any sense.  Like, why can't I find you on D&B anywhere when you have D&B on your website?  Well, supposedly they are listed in D&B under a different company name but no one could remember the name of what that company is. *&^%&&%#$  Really?????  Or the person who knew what it's listed under in D&B just happened to be in a meeting at that moment so they couldn't go and ask.  Seriously?????.....Ok, I said, when she gets out of her meeting ask her and call me back.  But the lady I'm speaking with ignores what I just said and tries to change the subject by talking about other things.

Then I get a call back from this lady.  She seems nice in the beginning so I listen. And then she tells me that I cannot cancel my alleged contract because they have a no cancellation policy.  By the way, they fail to mention this while they are selling you their service on the phone.  Then, when I start asking her the same questions I asked the other guy about their company I start to get the same responses.  She starts to get rude and starts to say the same thing, by turning it back on me and saying,  "I don't understand what you don't understand."

Anyways.......by the end with her I was angry again because they had still failed to answer any of the questions I had about their company but were successful in making me feel bad about having questions.  So I told her the same thing I told the other guy..I'm sorry but I no longer wish to work with your company, I don't feel comfortable anymore.  And, I told her that if they tried to charge my card for a service that I have not agreed to that I would call my credit card company and dispute it and get the charges reversed.

I got several calls from several other people trying to convince me that I could not cancel their alleged contract.  Since then they have called every day several times for the past two weeks.  Each time I spoke with them I told them the same thing.  Stop calling me.  I don't want to work with you people anymore. I don't want your service and if you charge my card I will get it reversed and dispute the charge.  By the way....the did try to charge my card but fortunately my credit card called before they did and asked if it was a valid charge.  Of course I told them no.

Finally about two weeks later I get a call from a Brad Johnson.  He is supposedly a director.  He tells me that if agree not to post anything negative about their company on the internet then he will cancel our alleged contract.

This is the email I got from him below:

So we agree that we will cancel out your contract. We need to know that you
promise not to post or verbally abuse my company via the internet or through
your business.. If that is not done then it will go to a collection department
as it is a valid contract. As long as you keep your word we will maintain to
keep the contract voided.

Please reply that you agree and understand this adjustment

Brad Johnson
Director
bradj@findyourtopsearch.com
877-332-2963 ext 700

Ok, so Im thinkingfinally someone is listening to me.  I thought with this email we would be done and they would stop bothering me.  However, I was VERY wrong.  I hadnt planned on posting anything else on Rip off report..but these people wont leave me alone.

Since that email from Brad Johnson I have been getting at least two harassing, bullying phone calls a day from a Mr. Gibson.  He claims to be a part of their legal department.  I have spoken to him a few times on the phone but when I do I get the same thing from him.  He threatens me and harasses me and tries to scare me into giving these people money for a service that I do not want.  He has told me that they are a multi-million dollar company and that they will take every legal action they can to get their money.  They tell me that they will report this to the credit bureau and that they will take legal action that will eventually result in a wage garnishment.

So heres my question for you Mr. Gibson.  If you are a multi-million dollar company, then why.do you feel it is in the best interest of your company to harass and bully and scare a potential client into working with you. How is that good for your business? If I had someone that didnt want to work with me, I would simply say thank you, and have a nice day.  Yet, this multi-million dollar company wants to spend their time harassing and bullying and trying to scare people into paying for a service that they dont want?

It Seems like a complete waist of time to me and also bad for their business because then they end up having reports like this on the internet.  By the way....I have no idea if they can actually do what they claim that they can do.  Maybe they can.  But I don't care.  Because I never want to work with this company after the way they have treated me and dealt with me.

Finally, I have told Mr. Gibson that if he has anything further to say to me to send it in a letter and I will give it to my lawyer.   Oh, I forgot to mention that I noticed today that findyourtopsearch.com or rather BDI, did put the funds back into my bank account.

But yet......today I just got another threatening call from Mr. Gibson that they will do everything they can to get theirmoney.  Please Mr. Gibsonexplain to me how if your company has put the money back into my accountwouldnt that make your alleged contract null and void?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/findyourtopsearchcom/internet/findyourtopsearchcom-BDI-Business-Development-Institute-LLC-findyourtopsearchcom-LLC-984532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on findyourtopsearch.com

They are doing business under an unknown amount
or registered and un registered business names. Here are the ones I have found
so far:

Web Solutions LLC

That!
Company

Next they at least 20+ variations of the
same website with duplicate content offering the same program.

Go to one website
then add or remove https:// from the beginning and magically its a whole different
business they own.

www.usaseopros.com

www.thatseocompany.com

www.thatcompany.com

www.findyourtopsearch.com

as well as every
.net .org .info ext.

Here is a simple breakdown of how they
work:

They take your
money using a false and misleading sales pitch.   This video walks you
through their entire high pressure sales pitch, and provides very good
documentation about their business practices , and their long history.
You are lead to believe you are signing a contract for a service that is a
quality service.

2. They generate a list of keywords that are not going to receive any search
numbers on the major search engines. I could rank on the first page of Google
or any search engine on the internet for the search term green worms that eat
rocks and dogs.   I could enter that term into a Google search and if I
put that on my site, I would be Number 1.   But who else would search for
that term?   This is exactly how they obtain the first page rankings they
provide.

As they state in their contract, which they like to hide behind, item #12
states, We will provide the client with a list of geo-targeted key phrases
relevant to their business with search results up to 2,500,000.   All key
phrases provided do not receive enough searches to be relevant when using the
Google keyword tool.

3. They build a bridge page loading with the keywords that no one would search
on and content that is merely used to trick Google, but provides no benefit
for anyone.   Item #10 in the sham contract states, We practice ethical
SEO techniques.   The techniques used definitely are totally black hat
SEO.   The page is geared to keyword stuffing and every keyword link on
the page takes you right back to page you are presently visiting.

4. They measure your site and the performance of the service based on ranks
from search engines that are of extremity low quality, most being low traffic
search engines and several that are owned
by the company. (eg, Jooper, Kajoe and FSN. All are registered under KJR LLC
in the Whois listings.)   Its easy to get first page ranking on a search
engine of poor quality, you own, and use keywords no one searches.

5. When the metrics that are given is not enough to substantiate the value to
the customer, and a customer wants to cancel or charge back, they simple state
their policy, NO CHARGE BACKS. The contract only meant to cover up and protect
their fraudulent business practices.

Las Vegas BBB rates the company F.  The 36 complaints listed on your web
site are just the tip of the iceberg as to the real number of people who have
been scammed by this company.   Based on the number of sales calls they
make in a day, the numbers are probably in the hundreds. Many more complaints
are documented on the internet but did not file a complaint with the Las Vegas
BBB.

This is a scam. This is a company who misleads unknowing customers into
thinking that the service they provide is helping the customer's marketability.
They are considered a fraud and should be liable for their actions.

Principal: Mr. Ken Knorr (President)Mr. David
Couch (Director Sales & Marketing)Mr. Mark
Gray (Director Customer Care)Ms. Tina
Knorr (Chief Financial Officer)

Principal: Kathleen Raskin (Owner)

still calling and harassing me.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Mr. Gibson is still calling and harassing me.  Called me two times today so far and at least once yesterday and the day before.  They keep leaving messages saying it's in my best interest to call them back.  Send me a letter.....Mr. Gibson...if you have anything to say to me.....and I will give it to my Lawyer.