Complaint Review: finestpaers.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Victim — Mount vernon New York United States of America
finestpaers.com

finestpaers.com Paid for high quality writing services at master's level got terrible paper - 5th grade work Internet

*General Comment: I need a reputable writing service company

I used the finestpapers.com service to help me with an academic paper I had already started working on. Because of a time crunch I thought it might be okay. Yet, when I received the paper it was such poor quality that my mouth dropped open. Besides, that the redo was worse than the original paper. I will never use them again. If you are smart, you will not either.

Also, they claim they have US writers on staff, that is a fraud because most of their writers are India and outside of USA. What a stupid mistake I made. Stay Away from finestpapers.com. Unless you want to lose your money. Their sales and customer service is never available and refused to give me back my money. Although, they claim on their website a 100% money back guarantee. That's also inaccurate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/finestpaerscom/internet/finestpaerscom-Paid-for-high-quality-writing-services-at-masters-level-got-terrible-pap-852398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on finestpaers.com

#1 General Comment

I need a reputable writing service company

AUTHOR: pchateau - (United States of America)

Thank you for reporting them. They were one that I was considering. Would you happen to know a reputable writing service? I would like recommendations please at (((REDACTED)))