Complaint Review: Fingerhut

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Leah Bell — Stevinson California
6509 Flying Cloud Dr Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA

Fingerhut This company charges twice the price but you get .0001% quality Eden Prairie Minnesota

I have ordered 9 products from Fingerhut and only 2 I still own. 1 is because I don't use it because the parts needed after purchase are expensive & 2 is because it is useless.

I make my payments weekly and pay over the monthy amount asked. I got a letter from Fingerhut telling me how great I am and to spend my credit available.

All but the 2 products I bought either broke, fell apart, or quit working! So they are in the trash. So basically I am paying for products I threw out because the quality is terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Fingerhut-This-company-charges-twice-the-price-but-you-get-0001-quality-Eden-Prairie-Mi-1135973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut