Complaint Review: fingerhut

• Updated: Sun, December 22, 2013

• Reported By: kenneth — devine Texas
Internet USA

fingerhut canceled order Internet

we placed an order with fingerhut because I could make payments. I'm disabled. It said we would receive it by Christmas this was at the end of Nov. Wecalled on Dec.22 tofind out why we hadn't gotten our order.come to find out they canceled our order said we didn't fill out an application. No one called or even sent the application they just canceled the order. Now I have to tell my 12 year old daughter and 13 year old son they wont be getting anything for Christmas this year. When I talked to the person from fingerhut I asked to talk to a supervisor the supervisor was to much at a chicken to talk to me so I couldn't even make a formal complaint. They had no sympathy for me at all. I just wanted to let people know how much customers mean to Fingerhut. I just hope they have a better Christmas than my kids do.and I hope this comment cost them lots of lost business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fingerhut/internet/fingerhut-canceled-order-Internet-1109111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fingerhut